Samsung has been one of the leading smartphone manufacturers globally. With each new phone, Samsung has been consistently offering high performance and feature-rich experience to its consumers. Whether you are on a budget or if you are looking for a high-end phone, Samsung has a wide range of cell phones in its catalog. Moreover, if you are looking for postpaid Samsung cell phone deals, you will find that nearly all carriers have Samsung phones in their plans. If you are planning to buy a Samsung phone, here are a few things you might want to know.
How to find affordable Samsung cell phone deals?
- Samsung phone deals that offer prepaid or pre-owned phones are some of the cheapest deals you can find in the market. Pre-owned phones are typically late models, which are phone models that were released earlier. These are usually inspected, refurbished, and certified by the manufacturer.
- Prepaid Samsung phone deals are often cheaper because there is no contract attached to the phone. You only pay for the phone in case of prepaid phone deals. There is no additional cost associated with cell phone plans. Also, prepaid phone deals have competitive prices, so you will have a lot of options to buy a phone of your choice.
- Many organizations have contracts with cell phone service providers to offer discounts on cell phone plans to employees. Check with your employer to see whether you can avail of any such offer and get an affordable deal on a Samsung phone.
Which are the some of the popular Samsung phones across various price categories?
- If you are looking for low-budget Samsung phones, you can buy phones from the Galaxy J series. The price ranges from $115 to $320.
- You can also opt for phones from the Galaxy A and C series. The price of phones in these series range from $170 to $379. With around 4” of display and older Android versions, you may not get the latest features in this series. However, you get all the basic features of a smartphone at a cheaper price.
- If you are looking for high-end Samsung phones, you can opt for the latest models in the Samsung Galaxy series or in the Note series. The Galaxy series phones are priced between $500 and $850. The latest phones in the Note series are usually priced between $700 and $900.
Which are the flagship phones from Samsung?
- Galaxy S and Galaxy Note are the flagship phones from Samsung. All the latest mobile technology and features are incorporated in the phones of these series.
- In the Galaxy S series, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy S9+ have been quite popular among consumers. The S9 series is available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB versions. The S8 series is available in 64GB.
- Among the Galaxy Note series, the Note 8 has been quite popular till date. It is available only in 64GB version.
What is Bixby in Samsung phones?
- Bixby is Samsung’s virtual voice assistant that was introduced in the Galaxy S8 and Note 8 series. It enables easier interaction with your Samsung mobile phone.
- Voice recognition is integrated into this AI assistant. So, you can activate various features of your Samsung device using your voice. You can have Bixby read out the latest news to you, or even announce calendar entries or the day’s weather.
- With the addition of new updates and features, Samsung will start making Bixby available across all Samsung devices and appliances including washing machine, televisions, and refrigerators. Bixby is no longer restricted to just Samsung smartphones.
Tags: samsung phone, samsung cell phone deals, samsung moblie phone