“Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.” – Shawn Ashmore
A car is no longer just a vehicle that drops you from point A to B; it is a style statement. A four-wheeled machine that transports you, with the tap of a few controls, is just a car; a machine that transports and adds to your style is the car you are looking for. Stepping out of your car with suave and nurturing the onlookers is what a stylish car gives you. Although keeping the social status and style to one end of your decision-making process, the other end holds the technical specifications that make your car the best one.
Read along to find the answers to all your questions related to buying one of the 2016 best new cars.
Which cars should you buy?
- 2016 Honda Fit
- Subaru Impreza
- Toyota Camry
- Lexus RX
- Subaru Foresters
- Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Chevrolet Impala
- Kia Sorento.
When to buy from the 2016 best new cars list?
- If your car is more than a decade old
- If your car is giving you problems with the engine
- If your car is giving you technical issues
- If you drive a third-generation hand-me-down.
Which category to choose from and why?
- Subcompact cars – This car category would fit best if you are looking to buy a new car for yourself or your family. The cars in this category come with a high mileage and enough space for four passengers (including the driver).
- Compact cars – Cars in this category are slightly bigger on interior space as compared to subcompact cars. They are perfect if you have a family of five and provide the added comfort to your long drives.
- Midsize cars – This category comprises sedans that are a level above compact cars, these cars are higher on engine power as well as the interior space. They are also slightly longer than compact cars, giving you a much-loved luxury.
- Small SUVs – You have a large family and wish to own a car that accommodates all your family members without burning a hole in your pocket; this category fits your requirement perfectly. The small SUVs come with extra power, extended road grip, terrain control, and can comfortably seat five people in their two rows.
- Luxury SUVs – This category includes cars that give you the power and road-grip of an SUV as well as the comfort of a sedan. A luxury SUV provides comfortable seating space for five passengers (including the driver), terrain-friendly, as well as an all-wheel drive.
- Pickup trucks – A pickup truck is the best option if you are looking to transport heavy materials or items. A pickup truck has a powerful engine, enough space to seat four people comfortably (including the driver), and an open trunk (half-size or full-size) to accommodate the material you wish to transport.
- Minivan – Minivans provide you with an eight-seater space and are perfect if you are someone who takes family trips on a regular basis. Most minivans come with an all-wheel drive, 6-speed gear, and a horsepower of 250+.
How to buy?
- List down your reasons to buy a car, requirements and then zero-in on a category that fits your list correctly.
- Visit a showroom that has the 2016 best new cars on display, or you could have a look at them online.
- After you have a budget in mind, consider all the possible pre-financing options that you can choose from.
- While buying a car you must always compare with other cars from the category you have decided.
- Make sure you take a test drive for your car and tag a few close ones along to give you feedback on the backseat comfort.
- Get a second opinion from someone who is a car enthusiast and knows about the vehicle you have chosen to buy.
- Decide on the basis of horsepower, engine torque, acceleration, and interior comfort.
Which are the best brands?
These are the brands (in no particular order) with the most cars in the 2016 best new cars list.