5 frequently asked questions about the new iPhone
The new iPhone 8, 8 plus, and X (10) were launched on September 12 and mesmerized most of us with their exemplary features and impeccable user interface. However, the new iPhone models also came with a new iPhone price. The new iPhone’s price, that has taken us all by surprise, has hit the $1000 mark. The new iPhone X is priced at a daunting $1,149 for the 256GB variant.
Let us take a look at some of the questions related to the new iPhone price and launch.
What new models of the iPhone were launched?
- iPhone 8 – Silver, space grey, and an all-new gold finish
- iPhone 8 plus – Silver, space grey, and an all-new gold finish
- iPhone X (10) – Space grey and silver
What is new iPhone price for these recently-launched models?
- The new iPhone 8 is priced at $699 for the 64GB variant and $849 for the 256GB variant.
- The new iPhone 8 plus is priced at $799 for the 64GB variant and $949 for the 256GB variant.
- While, the new model iPhone X is priced at $999 for the 64GB variant and $1,149 for the 256GB variant.
When can I get my hands on the new iPhone?
The launch brought about an unexpected launch of the iPhone X; this resulted in a slight change in the release, pre-order, and shipment dates. Here’s the list of dates:
- The iPhone 8 and 8 plus have been loyal to the earlier dates and will be available to be shipped from September 22, as promised. The pre-order for these models will be available from September 15.
- The iPhone X was launched along with the iPhone8 and 8 plus, but it will be available to be shipped from November 3. The pre-order for iPhone X will begin from October 27.
What are the features offered for the new iPhone price?
- Face ID – The new iPhone X comes with an edge-to-edge screen, thereby removing the home button. The new way to unlock your iPhone is via face ID. With this new feature, all you need to do is look at your phone and your iPhone will be unlocked.
- Unbreakable glass body – The new iPhone models, in a bit to validate the new iPhone price, now come with an entire “unbreakable” glass body to provide an immaculate zero-cut finish to the phone.
- Edge-to-edge screen – The new iPhone has gotten rid of the home button and has launched a new edge-to-edge screen to enhance the user experience. The phone comes with a screen that has a 5.8-inch super-retina display.
- Wireless charging support – No more charging wires with the iPhone X as Apple has finally adopted the wireless charging feature to the relief of the users. The Apple wireless charging pad is big enough to accommodate your Apple watch series 3 as well as your Apple earpods along with your iPhone X, all at the same time.
- Animoji – The Animoji is a part of the new facial recognition feature. As it is a fun feature, Apple decided to give it its own spot. With this new feature, Apple allows you to record a set of expressions and then send them across to friends and family through iMessage as emojis.
- New Cameras – The iPhone X has two lenses in the rear camera, one of them is a 12-megapixel wide angle lens while the other is a telephoto lens to allow easy zooming. The new front facing camera is termed as a “true-depth” camera by Apple. This front camera allows you to click portrait shots with different lighting through its portrait mode.
Which products apart from the iPhone did Apple launch?
Along with the mobile phones apple also launched:
- Apple watch series 3
- MacOS – High Sierra
- iOS 11
- Air Power – wireless charging pad
- Apple TV 4K
- Apple Heart Study