All you need to know about creating a new email account
Creating a new email ID account is a relatively easy task; however, there are many aspects to it that we aren’t entirely educated with. Creating an new email ID account differs according to the website and involves different types of verification processes and information required. Creating and handling email accounts for businesses can be difficult as compared to setting up an everyday email account.
Here’s a list of questions related to creating a new email ID account.
How to create a new email account?
- Fill in your basic details on the subscription form.
- The details include name, birth date, gender, and your mobile number.
- Choose a unique username.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile number, enter this in the next step, and your account will be ready.
- Choose a username; this will also be your email ID.
- Enter your desired password, first name, last name, and your mobile number.
- Your account is now ready; you can do the mobile verification later.
- Choose a username for your email account (also used as your email ID).
- Enter all the basic information asked for by the website.
- Choose a unique password for your email account.
- Select a security question from the options offered, provide an answer to the security question.
- Enter the captcha from the image to complete verification.
- Your account is ready for you to use.
Which are the top recommended free email operators?
- Yahoo mail
- AOL mail
- Yandex mail
- Zoho mail
How to create a free email account for business?
If you do not have a domain:
- Bluehost will provide you with a free email address and domain once you agree to pay for hosting. This is as little as $2.95/month. Along with this, you could create a WordPress website without any added costs. Here are the steps to build a business email account with Bluehost:
- Sign up with Bluehost and choose a domain: Select the basic plan if you are not looking to have more than 5 email IDs; however, if you want more, you might have to bear an added cost of $2.50/month.
- Access your email manager: Once everything is completed you will be redirected to Bluehost’s dashboard, scroll down to the mail manager tab, and click on that. Here you can see the “create a new email account” tab, click on it, and enter your new email ID and password.
- Set up email forwarding: This is not a necessary option but can help you out, you’ll see a forwarding option in manager menu. The forwarding option will send a copy of all mails to another email address.
If you have a domain:
- Once you have a domain, all you need to do is set up your business email account. Here are the steps of doing that with Zoho mail:
- New account: Create a new Zoho email account, like your personal email ID. All you must do is select “business email” instead of “personal email.” Next up, you choose the free account tab.
- Verifying: In this step, you need to enter the domain you used for your website and then verify the same.
- Add users: Once you are done with the verification, you can start adding users and create up to 25 free business email addresses.
Which are the top paid email operators?
- MailGet Bolt was founded in 2007 and has been popular for a while now. You get a free 30-days trial for 9000 emails. The paid plans start from $42 for 0–10,000 mails and go up to $369 for 100,000 emails a month.
- MailGet believes in providing easy and affordable marketing; they show this from their flexible payment methods. They have many other features that make the bulk-mail sending process easier for the marketer. The plans for MailGet start from $29 for the month.
- According to many users SendInBlue is one of the easiest-to-use services. They allow the user to deliver dynamic content, thereby enabling marketers to send personalized emails. The features change according to the price of the plan; the cheapest plan starts from $7 per month.