Best Credit Repair Service Providers In the Country
If you don’t know about your own credit score or haven’t seen your own credit report – then it’s time you should take an important step towards your financial state. A messy credit score is an undesirable state and can cause a lot of problems in the future.
It’s not easy to solve a dilemma like this, but the best thing you can do is – getting help from a Credit Repair company. Credit Repair Companies will help you in identifying any kind of mistakes on your credit report, and then work out a plan in order to solve those issues. So, in order to rectify these mistakes, you have to start communicating directly with your reporting agencies and creditors. Even though Credit Repair might not be the solution to every credit problem, but it definitely helps in improving your credit report. Let us see some of the best Credit Repair Service Providers in the USA.
Which is the best Credit Repair Service Provider?
- Lexington Law is said to provide the best credit repair service in the USA. This service provider has the most results of any credit firm.
- The clients of this service provider saw over 9 million negative items being removed from their credit reports in 2016. It has been more than 500,000 credit repair clients, who all have been helped since 2004. And the best part about the service provider is that you can cancel anytime you want to.
- The monthly cost of Lexington Law service is $79.95. It also offers three level service as well. There is PremierPlus program, which gives the largest amount of features, including personal finance tools and FICO scores tracking.
- In 2015, almost 7.5 million negative items were removed from the credit report of Lexington’s clients.
Should you trust Sky Blue Credit Repair service?
- Sky Blue has been in business since 1989. It disputes about 15 items monthly, and also will be tracking your progress 24×7.
- There is also a 90 day – 100 percent money back guarantee as well, in case you’re not satisfied with their service.
- The fee structure is low, and $69 will get you started on the recovery process. You can pause or cancel membership anytime you wish to do so.
- Sky Blue has the best flat payment structure, with prices per individual or couple.
- The company is also very efficient in the credit repairing process and is advertises that customers will start to see results within 30 days of usage.
Why CreditRepair.com is the second costliest of the bunch?
- CreditRepair.com claims to increase on an average of 40 points, in the credit score of a person, in the first few months. You will get free access to your credit report summary as well.
- There is a three checking plan, for checking, then challenging and finally changing your credit report. There are online tools as well, which are provided to track the client’s results.
- They have been in the business since 1997 and has a monthly fee of $99.
- CreditRepair.com can provide you with results in a very small amount of time, without any problems.
- This service provider also has mobile applications for smartphones and tablets as well, so that you can check your progress from anywhere in the world.
Is Ovation Credit Repair Service worth the $89 initially?
- Ovation offers an unlimited number of disputes of various credit report items for the customer.
- The cost is $89 initially, but will then decrease to $49-$69 monthly. You will have the option to cancel anytime, and also a professional advisor is assigned to each client case.
- The Essentials Plus plan will also send you goodwill, validation and also recommendation letters to the client’s creditors as well.
- Ovation will also offer a free consultation before you sign up. After you’ve chosen a personal plan, they will guide you through the entire process.
- If you’re in a hurry, you can easily go from sign up to set up in just one business day.
Should you choose Credit Assistance Network service?
- If you’re wondering how to repair credit report with a lot of questionable items, then Credit Assistance Network is a good choice and the monthly cost is only $139.
- It can dispute up to approximately 45 items every cycle.
- Credit Assistance Network also provides one-on-one coaching service.
- They have been in the business since 2004.
- It helps you to track progress online.
- If you have any friend or relative and want to enroll together, then you both can get some discount.