Buying Samsung Galaxy S8 with the best plan
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ were officially launched in April 2017. These two phones were the successors of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. There have been significant design changes in these two phones and received positive reviews from across the globe. The demand was high for both the phones at the time of their release and the numbers haven’t fallen yet.
Here are the things you would want to know about the Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing and plans.
What are the current Samsung Galaxy S8 pricings?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing range is as follows:
The Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing varies from where you buy the phone and under which plan and whether you buy a locked or an unlocked phone.
Where can you get best unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8 pricing from?
- Best Buy
- Samsung online website
- Physical stores of Best Buy and Samsung also sell unlocked cell phones by Samsung at competitive prices.
What are the carriers available for Samsung Galaxy S8?
Where to buy the phone plans from?
- You can buy them from the physical stores of the carrier company
- You can buy the plan from online websites of these carriers
- Walmart online and physical store
- Best Buy online and physical store
Which carriers offer the best plans for Samsung Galaxy S8?
- Verizon – For Samsung Galaxy S8, you have an option to pay the full amount of $756.00 or you can go for $31.5 every month with $0 down payment is you a qualified customer. This is for the 64GB Samsung phones.
- AT&T – If you finance your purchase, you can get this phone for $30 down payment and $30 per month until the next 24 months as per the contract.
- T-Mobile – T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 price comes for $30 down payment and $30 per month for the next 24 months.
- Sprint – This is another network to get the best Samsung Galaxy S8 plans as this phone on Sprint is available with an 18 months lease for $31.25 per month. If you want to buy the phone completely without any lease, you can keep paying the same amount for the 24 months instead of 18 and cover the entire cost of $750.
- MetroPCS – This is the low-cost subsidiary of T-Mobile that sells the standard Galaxy S8 and not S8 Plus. You can buy the phone from this carrier for $729, and the carrier gives incentives if you port your number to MetroPCS.
- Cricket – This is owned by AT&T, and you get the Samsung Galaxy S8 cell phone for $699
How to find different carriers and their price?
- You can search the internet for find different carrier that are available
- You can check stores like Best Buy and Walmart
- To get the price, you may visit the online stores of these carriers and get the best price
- For Samsung Galaxy S8 plans’ pricing you can also visit and check different carriers on Amazon.com
How to choose the best carrier for Samsung Galaxy S8?
Choosing ultimately depends on what suits your needs against your purchasing power. But here are some steps you can follow that can help you choose better:
- Go through all possible plans online and offline
- Talk to customer care of each carrier service provider to understand the plan better
- Visit the physical stores and compare all the plans you have browsed so far
- Eliminate the ones that you don’t find reasonable enough
- Choose among the shortlisted one
- If you cannot choose between two or three, you may ask your friends and family who can give you better feedback and suggestion.