Four factors to know about Hewlett Packard laptops
Buying a laptop is no longer an easy task because of the wide variety of choices available. Several laptops are designed for specific purposes like gaming, work, etc. There are so many features and types of laptops available at different ranges that it can get confusing to choose the best one.
Hewlett Packard (HP) is one of the most popular laptop brands and delivers its product to all consumers ranging from budget to luxury, business to gaming, and all the consumers in between. Below are four factors to know about Hewlett Packard laptops-
What is the price range of Hewlett Packard laptops?
Hewlett Packard offers a large variety of laptops, ensuring that they cover all the price ranges. Depending on the features, the cost of Hewlett Packard laptops tends to vary. The more updated and technologically advanced it is, the more expensive it tends to be.
- They also have budget laptops for basic purposes that cost as low as $210 approximately. One of their popular budget models is HP Stream 14-ax010nr.
- Also, they cater to the high-end consumers by providing luxury laptops costing around $1,200.
- The price range of Hewlett Packard laptops depends upon one’s budget, purpose, and the specific features that they need.
What are the perks of opting for Hewlett Packard laptops?
Hewlett Packard has a wide variety of laptops and numerous loyal consumers. Below are some perks of opting for Hewlett Packard laptops-
- A huge variety to choose from: Hewlett Packard provides a wide range of laptops to meet the needs of all their consumers.
- Amazing design: This brand has some of the best-designed laptops, and their models manage to look sleek and luxurious at any price point.
- Reliability: It happens to be one of the most reliable brands by delivering excellent quality and after-sales customer service.
What type of Hewlett Packard laptop is best for business purposes?
The key to choose the right product is determining the purpose of the laptop for the business professional and his/her team. Here are the two types of Hewlett Packard laptops and their advantages from a business perspective.
- Traditional laptop: Traditional laptops are the basic models that are ideal for getting the job done. A traditional model is ideal for business professionals who need the best business laptop for management purposes. Its battery lasts longer compared to the hybrid models, which prove to be a great perk during travels or meetings.
- Hybrid laptop: The hybrid laptops are also known as 2-in-1 laptops or convertible laptops. One can fold their laptops inside-out and use it as a tablet. These laptops usually have a stylus or touchscreen support. It is preferred by people who work in the creative industry like fashion, graphic designing, etc.
Which are some of the best Hewlett Packard laptops specifically for business clients?
Hewlett Packard offers some of the best business laptops. Below are some of the best Hewlett Packard laptops specifically for business clients-
- HP EliteBook 840 G5: The HP EliteBook 840 G5 is not only one of the best Hewlett Packard business laptops but one of the best overall models available in the market. The basic version of this laptop comes with an 8GB RAM and an Intel Core i5 processor. It has a stylish design, and the interiors are unique as well.
- HP Envy 13t: This laptop offers features like a sleek touchscreen display, an eighth-generation Intel Core i7 processor, and the best-in-class keyboard, at an affordable price of around $799.99. It is the perfect choice for business purposes, especially for people who are running small businesses or want the most features at an affordable price.
- HP Spectre x360 15-inch (8th Generation): It is one of the best 2-in-1 laptops with basic business features. It also has an ultra-colorful display with stunning resolution.
Tags- hewlettpackardlaptop, best business laptop