How to make delicious peanut butter chocolate bars at home
For all the peanut butter fans and the chocolate lovers out there, there is something you will both equally enjoy munching. Wondering which heavenly goodness that is? It is the yummy peanut butter chocolate bars you got to try at least once! Peanut butter and chocolate combined is a treat you cannot get enough of.
Read on to know how you can get your hands on the best peanut butter chocolate bars ever.
What are the popular peanut butter chocolate bars available in the market?
- Are you craving for some peanut butter chocolate bar that is filled with crunchy peanut and is completely covered with chocolate? If yes, then you are in for a treat.
- Some of the popular peanut butter chocolate bars you can try are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, NutRageous, Nestle’s Crunch, Kit Kat, Butterfinger and Scorched Peanut Bar.
Can you make peanut butter chocolate bars at home?
- Yes, it is quite easy to make peanut butter chocolate bars at home.
- Some essential ingredients that you will need are a cup full of peanut butter, chocolate chips, butter, graham cracker crumbs (for the crunchiness) and sugar.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs and transfer them in a square mold. After this, use a spatula or a butter knife and nicely even out the layer and keep it aside.
- Now, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and pour it on the crumb. Again, make sure that the chocolate is evenly spread on the peanut butter layer.
- After this, refrigerate the preparation for an hour or two.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and cut square shaped pieces of the bar.
- Your peanut butter chocolate bars are ready to be devoured.
Why should you have peanut butter chocolate bars?
- A healthy peanut butter chocolate bar gives you around 110 calories.
- It need not necessarily be that this chocolate treat is a guilty pleasure.
- You can prepare these bars at home and have it for breakfast, just like your granola bars.
- The peanut butter chocolate bars serve as a milk substitute and are rich in minerals and vitamins.
How to make no-bake peanut butter chocolate bars at home?
- Can’t be bothered to bake and have desserts? No worries. You can try making the no-bake peanut butter chocolate bars at home now.
- All you need to do is melt butter, mix peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar with it and then top it with melted chocolate chips.
- The graham cracker crumbs are optional as it is just added to give the extra crunchy effect to the bars.
- Once this is done, keep the bars in the refrigerator and relax. After an hour or two, your bar is ready.
- The best thing about this dessert is that it needs just 3-4 basic ingredients to be prepared and it takes barely 5 minutes to make this delicious treat.
How to make vegan, gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bars?
- For all the vegans out there, you don’t have to worry about missing this delightful bar. You can prepare vegan, gluten-free peanut butter chocolate bars at home.
- You will need some necessary ingredients to make this yummy bar at home.
- For the peanut butter layer, you will need natural unsalted peanut butter which you easily get in the market, pure maple syrup and coconut flour.
- When it comes to choosing a chocolate topping, go for vegan chocolate chips.
- Just like making a regular bar, first, mix all the ingredients for the peanut butter layer and set it aside. Then melt the vegan chocolate chip and pour it over the peanut butter layer and smooth it out with a spatula to make the surface even. Freeze it before serving.
So, when are you making a batch of these mouth-watering peanut butter chocolate bars?