Plan your next vacation to Jamaica with these useful tips
Located in the Caribbean, Jamaica is a vibrant island nature with lush green rainforests, rolling mountains and white sandy beaches lined with reefs. Home of the famous reggae singer-songwriter Bob Marley, Jamaica is known for rich culture and friendly communities. Whether you are an adventurer, a nature lover, a party goer or want to do regular touristy activities, Jamaica is a perfect holiday destination. Jamaica has everything for everyone; families can have a wholesome vacation in the best of the all-inclusive Jamaica holiday resorts and hotels. There are also adults-only all-inclusive Jamaica holiday resorts for honeymooners and couples. With its pristine beaches and azure blue water, Jamaica has become one of the hottest wedding destination recently. What was once known popular for its reggae music, has become a quite popular vacation destination.
Here are a few things to know if you are planning a getaway to Jamaica.
When is the best time to visit Jamaica?
- The perfect time to visit Jamaica is from November to mid-December. The weather is quite pleasant, rates are reasonable, and the beaches are not overly crowded,
- The peak tourist season is from January to March. During this period, all hotel rates are quite high, and the place is packed with tourists.
- Summer is also a good time to visit Jamaica. However, vacations may go awry as summer is also the hurricane season in this island country.
Which are the popular places to visit in Jamaica?
- Negril Beach – One of the most beautiful beaches of Jamaica, Negril Beach is quite popular for watersports lovers and snorkelers.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach – Located in Montego Bay, this white sandy beach is a popular tourist spot. Many cruise ships make stops at this beach.
- Martha Brae River – Lined with beautiful tropical scenery, the Martha Brae River is a well-known rafting destination. Visitors can also glide across the river.
- Kingston – The capital of Jamaica has some of the famous tourist spots such as the Bob Marley Museum, Hope Gardens, the National Gallery, National Heroes Park, and the National History Museum.
- Port Antonio – Previously a sleepy fishing village, Port Antonio has many interesting places for tourists to explore – hike jungle trails, scuba diving through coral reefs, snorkeling, freshwater springs, a fort, and a majestic waterfall.
Which are the best places to stay in Jamaica?
- Kingston – Although not very popular among tourists, Kingston has all-inclusive Jamaican resorts and hotels with quite affordable rates. Since it is the hub of Jamaican music scene, Kingston is an ideal place to stay for music lovers.
- Montego Bay – With two ports, busy nightlife, and activities, Montego Bay is an ideal beach vacation spot. It has the best of all inclusive Jamaican resorts and hotels. There also bed-and-breakfasts and small inns available for stay.
- Negril – Located in the western part of Jamaica, Negril has been quite recently developed. There is a luxury as well budget hotels, cottages, resorts, and all-inclusive hotels.
- Ocho Rios – This cruise port is located on the northern coast of Jamaica. It is the best place to experience Jamaican food. Ocho Rios is known to offer a range of activities along with enjoying a relaxed vacation.
Which are the popular all-inclusive Jamaican family resorts?
- Holiday Inn Resort, Montego Bay
- Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall, Montego Bay
- The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel, Negril
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Montego Bay
- CocoLaPalm Resort, Negril
Are there any all-inclusive Jamaican hotels only for adults?
- The Caves, Negril
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall, Montego Bay
- Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay
- Sandals South Coast, Westmoreland Parish
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, Negril
- Jewel Paradise Cove Resort & Spa, Runaway Bay
Where can you find popular deals for all-inclusive Jamaican resorts and hotels?
- Trip Advisor