Popular Samsung Galaxy phones to buy in 2018
Samsung has made a dominant spot in the Android smartphone market despite facing a tough competition with other smartphone makers like Oppo, Xiaomi, Huawei, and Vivo. The company has been constantly innovating and introducing smartphones that fit different requirements and budget. Read on to more about the new Samsung Galaxy phones.
Which are the popular smartphone series by Samsung Galaxy?
- Galaxy S – The Samsung Galaxy S series is a line of high-end Android smartphones. The latest phones in the Samsung Galaxy S series are the Galaxy S9 and S9+ that were launched this year. The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ were launched in 2017, and before that, in 2016, the popular phones in this series were the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Galaxy Note – The Samsung Galaxy Note series includes tablet phones that support pen computing (stylus). The latest Samsung Galaxy Note phones are the Note 8, Note FE, and Note 9, which is slated to release in August 2018.
- Galaxy A – Samsung launched the Galaxy A series in 2015 with the Galaxy A3 model. Phones from this series are relatively lower in price as compared to the Samsung Galaxy S and Note series. The latest phones of the 4th generation A series are Galaxy A6, A6+, A8, A8+, A5, and A7.
- Galaxy J – This series of the Samsung Galaxy phones are low-end phones that are cheaper than the A series phones. However, these smartphones give an average performance. The recent Galaxy J phones include the Galaxy J7Duo, J8, J4, J6, J2 Pro, J7+, and J7 Pro.
Which are the best places to buy the Samsung Galaxy phones?
- Best Buy – Best Buy Co. Inc. is a consumer electronic store that has online and brick-and-mortar stores across the country. For added convenience, one may browse through the official website of Best Buy to shop for any Samsung Galaxy phone from the comfort of their home.
- Amazon – This is one of the leading e-commerce stores in the world. One can easily find and compare all the available new Samsung Galaxy phones on Amazon and purchase one that best suits their needs.
- Cellular Country – It is one of the top online stores to buy smartphones from. One can even get their Samsung Galaxy phone shipped within 24 hours after placing an order. However, the order gets shipped the same day if it is placed before 2 PM.
- Samsung store – One can either visit the official Samsung website and order their phones or visit a Samsung store nearby. To find all the nearby Samsung stores, one may check the store locator section on the official website.
- Target – This is another e-commerce company where one can find all locked as well as unlocked Samsung Galaxy phones.
- Carriers’ store – There are plenty of carriers available for Samsung Galaxy phones, such as Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. All these carriers have their individual online and brick-and-mortar stores that one can visit to buy the new Samsung Galaxy phones.
Which are the popular budget Samsung Galaxy phones?
- Galaxy J2 Pro – This is a 5-inch AMOLED display phone that comes with a 16GB internal storage and 1.5GB RAM. The rear and front cameras have a resolution of 8MP and 5MP respectively. The phone costs approximately $155.
- Galaxy C7 – This is a 5.7-inch AMOLED display phone that comes with a 32GB and 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM. The rear and front cameras have a resolution of 16MP and 8MP respectively. The phone costs approximately $320.
- Galaxy J7 – This is a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display phone that comes with a 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. The rear and front cameras have a resolution of 13MP and 5MP respectively. The phone costs approximately $200.
- Galaxy A3 – This is a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED display phone that comes with a 16GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. The rear and front cameras have a resolution of 13MP and 8MP respectively. The phone costs approximately $270.
What are the salient features of the latest Samsung Galaxy phones?
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are the latest Samsung Galaxy phones in the market.
- The Galaxy S9 and S9+ come with a display screen of 5.8 inches and 6.2 inches respectively.
- These phones are available in three storage variants of 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
- Both the phones are available in different colors that include Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Grey, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red, and Sunrise Gold.