The best carpet stain removers for your home and office
Keeping a carpet clean and hygienic is a difficult task since you can’t just wash it with water and consider the job done. If something spills on it, you need to clean it as quickly as possible to avoid any permanent stains.
Thanks to the carpet stain removers you can clean any kind of carpet stains thoroughly in matters of few moments. Always try carpet stain removers first before calling a professional stain removing service to save money. They are the most affordable way to remove stains from your carpets and keep them wonderfully clean and sparkling.
What is a carpet stain remover?
- A carpet stain remover is a liquid solution, which is used for removing any stains or spots from carpets.
- They are easy to use and you need to follow three simple steps to remove any kinds of stains from your carpets- spray, wait, and blot the spot.
- Carpet stain removers can be used to clean both upholstery and rugs.
- No matter how hard and dark the stain is on your carpet, the best carpet stain removers will do the job swiftly.
How is vinegar a good carpet stain remover?
You may not know that there are a handful of handy carpet stain removers available in your kitchen, and one of them is vinegar. It is always wise to try it first, before calling an expensive carpet stain removing professional service.
- To remover light stains from your carpet, mix two tablespoons of salts in half a cup of clear vinegar. Put the solution on the stain, let it dry, and vacuum.
- If the stain is darker, mix two tablespoons of borax in ½ cup of vinegar and follow the same process.
- If the stain is very hard, prepare a paste of one tablespoon of cornstarch and one tablespoon of vinegar. Put the mixer on the stain and rub it with a dry cloth. Let the stain dry for two days and then vacuum. The stain will disappear.
- If any paint was spilled on your carpet, make a solution of 1 ½ teaspoon of laundry detergent, 1 ½ teaspoon of vinegar, and two cups of water. Sponge away the paints with this solution before it sets. After that, rinse the spot with cold water.
- To clean spots created by fruit juice and fruits, make a solution of 1 ½ tablespoon of clear vinegar, 1 tablespoon of laundry detergent, and two cups of water. Put the mixer on the stain and blot.
- To clean any stains created from the spilling of tea or coffee, mix equal parts of vinegar and water together. Put the mixer on the stain and blot.
What are other home remedies for stain removing?
- Ammonia: With ammonia, you can remove any kind of stains from your upholstery and carpets. Mix 1 cup of ammonia with 2 liters of water and sponge the solution on the spot. Repeat the process until the stains disappear.
- Shaving cream: Shaving creams also work as one of the best carpet stain removers. Squirt the required amount of shaving cream on the stain and rub with a wet sponge. The sticky stains created by oil or grease can be wiped away with shaving creams.
What are some of the best carpet stain removers available in the market?
There is an array of carpet stain removers available in the market. The list includes:
- BISSELL Carpet Spot and Stain Remover
- Hoover Professional Strength Instant Stain Remover
- Dyson Spot Cleaner
- Resolve Advanced Carpet Stain Remover
- Sunny and Honey Enzyme Cleaner
Removing any stain from the carpet’s fabric is a difficult task. Purchase the best carpet stain removers today and get rid of that stubborn stain once and for all. Ensure that your home is even more beautiful with spotless and bright-looking carpets today!