Top ten questions to help you choose the best credit card
If you’ve been looking for the best credit card for yourself, consider this article before you make a choice. All cards come with a range of pros and cons, and it is imperative that you research thoroughly before deciding on the ideal card for your requirements. Some simple questions and answers can help you pick the best credit card for your requirements. Here are the 10 best credit cards suited for different needs.
Which is the ideal card for groceries and gas?
- Bank of America seems to be the perfect choice if your motive is mainly groceries and gas.
- This card does not charge an annual fee.
- It does not require an enrollment in any kind of reward program to receive cash backs.
- Bank of America offers a reward of $150 “online cash rewards bonus” in the event of making a minimum purchase of $500 within the first three months.
- There is no expiry for your cash back, and you have the option of redeeming the same either via check, credit statement, or directly into a Bank of America savings account.
Which card offers the “Best Bonus Offer?”
- If you are looking for excellent bonus offers, the best bet would be Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa®.
- It offers unlimited earnings of “1.5% cash rewards” for each purchase made.
- An excellent bonus of $200 once an amount of $1000 is spent in the initial 90-days period.
- It has zero annual fee.
- 1.8% cash bonus when purchases are made via mobile wallets, such as Android Pay or Apple Pay, in the initial year of opening your account.
Which card is the best as far as miles is concerned?
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® gets the most number of votes if you are looking around for the “Best Miles Card.”
- It offers a bonus of 50,000 points on purchase of goods worth $4000 within the first 3 months.
- It has been found to be the most preferred credit card when travelling.
- It offers “2X points” while dining or traveling across the globe and one point for every dollar that is spent on your purchases.
- It has no fee for foreign transactions.
- The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® is supposed to be the best bargain if you want to do more of balance transfers.
- This card provides access that is totally free of charges to “FICO® Credit Score along with Wells Fargo Online®. “
- It does not have an annual fee.
- You get around $600 of security for your mobile phone in the event of theft or any kind of damage that is covered with your card.
Which card provides you with a flat rate of cash back?
- The Chase Freedom Unlimited® is the best bet to this question.
- There is no minimum reward requirement for cash back redemption.
- You get your credit score updated every week through Credit JourneySM.
- There is no expiry for rewards as long as the account remains open.
Which card offers you commendable hotel rewards?
- The Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card offers the most competitive hotel rewards.
- The annual fee is $95.
- Spending $40,000 via your card for purchases in a year will make your eligible for “Hilton Honors Diamond Status” for the entire forthcoming year.
Who offers commendable airline rewards?
- The Gold Delta SkyMiles® credit card from American Express is one of the 10 best credit cards and the best choice for this.
- There’s no annual fee for the first year, after which $95 will be charged annually.
- It offers an an earning of 2 miles for each dollar that is spent for Delta flights, which makes you save around $299 on a round trip that includes 4 family members.
Which card is ideal for business credit?
- Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business is the best for this.
- It offers a single time bonus of 500 dollars once you cross the limit of $4,500 of purchasing via this card.
- You also earn 2% cash back on each purchase made.
Which is the ideal card for travelling?
- The Capital One® Venture® rewards credit card is the ideal one.
- You can fly any place, any time, on any airline.
- You get around $100 free credit application for both TSA Pre or Global Entry.
Which cards are the best for rewards?
- The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card.
- Once you become a Bank of America rewards client, you receive anywhere between 25% to 75% bonus rewards on all purchases you make.
- Bonus point limit is endless and has no expiry.
- The annual fee is $95.
These 10 questions will help you choose the best credit cards to fit your needs. Go ahead and make your choice now.