Upgrades in the Chevy Equinox models
Chevy Equinox combines the features of a full-fledged SUV and the practicality of a standard-sized car, which is why it is a favorite among many. It looks muscular for sure, but it’s not so big that a driver would think twice before getting behind the wheel. For all drivers, it comes across as a sturdy ride, has a fantastic grip on the road, and looks stunning.
What does the Chevy Equinox 2019 offer?
Chevy constantly upgrades its models, and it delivers something new with each new model. The Chevy Equinox is no different. It has upped its game several notches and has now come up with features that will make it all the more irresistible. Mentioned here are a few upgrades that it has made in its latest model.
- If you are planning to go for the 2019 lineup, you may choose from among the LT Appearance and LS Convenience packages. The former even has the bright and light package.
- It comes with 19-inch chrome walls coupled with chrome grille surround and LED head and tail lights.
- Every car in this lineup has four USB ports.
- The backup camera has an upgraded lens with a higher resolution.
How does Chevy Equinox diesel fair up when put head to head with other hybrid variants?
When it comes to daily commuting, there are certain areas where Equinox outsmarts its competitors. It may safely be said that it is an efficient ride owing to the following features:
- It gives an EPA Highway/City and a combined rating of 38/ 28/ 32 mpg, respectively.
- Its competitors such as NISSAN ROGUE® and Toyota RAV4 give a mileage of 35 and 34 mpg, respectively.
- Its 1.6-liter turbo diesel is 65 percent less noisy than the 2-liter engine of Jaguar F-Pace.
What is the difference between Chevy Equinox 4WD and AWD?
Off-roading and daily commuting are two very different experiences. Whether you select the four-wheel drive (4WD) or the all-wheel Drive (AWD) makes a lot of difference because this affects your fuel economy and the way your car will respond to steep turns. Let’s take a glance at a few basic differences between the two.
- With 4WD, the power is distributed among all the wheels equally. This may be great when you are off-roading, but it may not be good when there are really tight turns.
- With AWD, the power is directed as per the situation of the road. In case there is a steep turn, AWD is your go-to option.
- Chevy Equinox 4WD is manually activated and when not in need, you may switch to the AWD mode to be able to gain more maneuverability.
How is the 2019 Chevy Equinox L different from LT?
- While the Equinox L starts at USD 24,795, the LT is a higher variant and starts at USD 28,095.
- With Equinox L, you get a single 5-liter four-cylinder standard engine, while with the LT variant, you may choose from among a 5-liter, 2-liter, or a 1.6-liter diesel engine.
- Equinox L gives you a six-speed automatic transmission, whereas with LT, you may even choose a nine-speed automatic transmission.
- Also, the Equinox LT has heated seats, which you might not get with Equinox L.
What makes Chevy Equinox a family drive?
For families who love the roads, who love to travel, who love to go camping and what not, Chevy Equinox, being a compact SUV, is definitely the right pick.
- Chevy Equinox has spacious interiors. Especially for adults and growing kids who need to relax and unfold comfortably, it offers an ample amount of legroom and headroom.
- Chevy Equinox may comfortably seat up to five people.
- It also has a rear seat reminder system, which ensures that your loved ones are safe, especially the children. This feature ensures that children are not be left behind in the vehicle, which may otherwise lead to tragic results.