The perfect choice for a new home
Ready to assemble (RTA) cabinets are a more inexpensive selection than pre-assembled cabinets since they need to be put together by the purchaser. Although it sounds difficult, it actually can be done pretty easily with good teamwork and a careful reading of the installation instructions. These cabinets make perfect sense for anybody but especially for first-time home-owners since they are considerably cheaper than assembled cabinets. The store will ship them to your home, within a few days of the sale and it is DIY hour from then on. At the end of the day you will not only have a brand new cabinet, but a sense of accomplishment (you built something!), and more money in your pocket too.
- Tongue and groove drawer cases are sturdier than the drawers which are just nailed or stapled together.
- You can choose cabinets which have a full drawer extension as it allows the drawer to open all the way. Self-closing drawers are also a nice feature on many ready to assemble cabinets.
- Other options to consider are whether the doors of the cabinets are the full overlay or partially overlay, which means the drawers and doors cover the whole base of the cabinets.
- Always see the thickness of the wood that is used to build the cabinet as some are a ½ inch in thickness and some are ¾ inch thick.
- You have to choose a cabinet which looks good as a standalone piece as well as sits harmoniously along with the rest of your kitchen furniture.
Why choose ready to assemble cabinets?
- Price: Ready to assemble cabinets are commonly considered as an affordable alternative to custom-made cabinetry.
- Time: Ready to assemble cabinets don’t need much more time to install, the lead time is far quicker than customized kitchen cabinets; custom cabinets can take months to be completed.
- Ease: Ready to assemble cabinets are delivered with the parts and directions on installation so that you can effortlessly assemble them yourself. Most ready to assemble cabinets can be assembled using easily available tools such as a hammer, nails, wood glue or a screwdriver.
- Look: Ready to assemble cabinets are available in a wide variety with attractive designs and colors. With so many different colors, stains, and details, there is a cabinet style out there for every kitchen.
What are the advantages of ready to assemble kitchen cabinets?
- Value: Choosing ready to assemble cabinets will reduce the cost and gives you satisfaction with beautiful, well-built cabinets. The cabinetry arrives unassembled, making it an inexpensive one.
- Availability & Quick Turnaround: These cabinets are normally in stock and accessible for fast shipping, including replacements, which makes them highly sought-after for the contractor or homeowner who needs a quick turnaround.
- Easy Transport & Handling: Ready to assemble kitchen cabinets are easy to transport and handle while assembling. The slender, light-weighted boxes can be swiftly and easily unloaded upon delivery.
- Assembly: Various customers choose the assembly and installation to be done by the cabinet professional or remodeling company; however, for those on a tighter budget, it is important to keep in mind that ready to assemble cabinets are designed to give an ease of assembly.
What are effective uses for the ready to assemble kitchen cabinets?
- The layout or designing of a kitchen is one of the most important aspects of the construction of a workable kitchen.
- Since these cabinets are ready in a few days, it allows for flexibility in the designs finalized.
- Most cabinets that require assembling come with the idea that your furniture needs may change in the future and offer a wide range of design options accordingly.
- If the cabinets are rendered useless in the future, you can easily dismantle them and either use individual parts for something else, or recycle for another product.
Ready to assemble cabinets are ideal if you do not want to spend your time and energy chasing the workers but want an easy to install product with a professional finish. Moreover, you can install it as per your needs and timings.