An overview of 15 passenger rental vans
Planning a road trip or a vacation with your family and relatives or with a group of friends? Need to travel with a bunch of your colleagues for some business? Then a 15 passenger rental van is perfect for you. When space is as important as capacity, these vans are a ideal rental option. A wide variety of minivans with 15 passenger capacity are avaialble for rent all over the country.
Below is some information to help you pick the right rental van to suit your needs.
Which are the most popular 15 passenger van models?
The market is brimming with a large variety of options when it comes to 15 passenger vans. Most of these vans are available on rent. Below is a list of the best and most popular 15 passenger vans available today:
- Ford Transit
- Ford E350 Club Wagon
- Nissan NV 200 Taxi
- Nissan Quest
- KIA Sedona
- Chevrolet Express
- Chrysler Town & Country
- Dodge Grand Caravan
- Toyota Sienna
- Honda Odyssey
- Mercedez-Benz Metris
- Mercedez-Benz Sprinter
- RAM Promaster City
Which payment methods are accepted for renting a 15 passenger van?
A wide array of payment methods are accepting by renting agencies for renting a 15 passenger van. They are:
- Debit cards– Debit cards are accepted at almost all locations although you do need to be clear about the terms and conditions for acceptance.
- Credit cards– These are yet another popular form of payments that are accepted widely.
- Cash payments-Although most rental agencies accept cash payments, the payment option is not provided by all the rental agencies in the country.
What are the best features of a 15 passenger van?
As various companies have introduced a variety of models, most models come with special features that include:
- Rear and front A/C control along with MP3/CD players.
- Automatic transmission.
- Tilt and cruise controls
- Power locks and power windows
- A tow hitch that is attached in order to make hauling easier.
- Vinyl or cloth interiors that vary according to the model and brand.
Do you need to deposit a certain sum of money before you rent a vehicle?
A certain amount is required to be deposited before renting this vehicle. However, consider the following two points before making a deposit:
- The amount taken as a deposit will vary depending on the location. Verify the rental rates of different agencies before fixing upon one.
- Ensure to collect a receipt of the cash deposit as a confirmation that the payment has been made, and if applicable the amount would be deducted in the final payment.
What are some of the drawbacks of renting a 15 passenger van?
There are a couple of drawbacks when it comes to renting a 15 passenger van. They are as follows:
- The driver is required to have completed 25 years of age in order to rent and drive a 15 passenger van.
- These vans have specified mile limits and are not permitted to cross any international borders.
- These vehicles do not include any kind of “personal automotive policy” or “credit card CDW coverage”.
Do I need an insurance in order to rent a 15 passenger van?
- Yes, you require an insurance to rent a 15 passenger van.
- You can buy the insurance from the rental company or utilize the insurance you already own.
- Check out the rental company’s terms and conditions of insurance before settling the deal.
What documents need to be submitted before renting a van?
The documents needed to be provided before renting the vehicle include:
- A class B driver’s license
- Extra identification proof
- Insurance (if you don’t plan on purchasing the same from the rental company)
Can I rent a 15 passenger van for a one-way trip?
Yes, you can rent a 15 passenger van for a one-way trip. But it involves two factors:
- Extra charges and restrictions may be applicable.
- You need to cross out the drop location beforehand.